Friday, May 26, 2006

The Amazing Flossible Arm Hair

Here is another chance to poke fun at me and proof that radioactive fallout did land in Moab, Utah. Where else would I have been exposed? Just this very day, it was discovered that I had a hair on my arm (not arm pit) at least two inches in length (those that really know me can attest to the fact that I am not the hairy chimp type. All the other hairs on my arm would be considered standard arm length hair... But this, a regular Jack and the Bean Stock story folks. I swear it grew overnight, how else could it get soooo long without my notice? I think it is safe to assume that (if this thing grows back) by the time I am retired, this thing will be able to wrap around my arm like a kite string.


(The curved line is the actual hair next to the quarter...for size reference)

ps. I know that I am supposed to be working on posting my Seven-7's blog, but this had to come first.

2 comments:

Sister Pottymouth said...

Body hair pictures? What ever will you come up with next. At least it's an arm hair and not hair from, uh, somewhere else. (shudder)

Lyle said...

Julie- Yes, I am trying to keep a semi-respectable blog going. I wouldn't mention anything too shallow. But seriously, had I let that hair grow any longer, it would have been like the second picture of you with the snake...only it wouldn't be the same color.