Sunday, October 22, 2006

Thanks for the Giving





Pappy Yokum –Thanks for the
Halloween tie collection…such a good son.

Complete Lo Down -Thanks for year
supply of highlighters and other school supplies

Reformed Pottymouth?- Thanks for
the rock climbing gear. If I ever find any rocks in Lubbock to climb, I’ll call
you.

Jolly Porter – Thanks for the
season passes. My wife thanks you too.

Oh, Judy! – Topher said it was
your idea, so thank you.

the Real executive – Thanks for
the Back to the Future box set.

Everyday I Write the Book – Thanks
for the year supply of potato pearls. I love those.

Ignore the Crazy- You are crazy to
give up your swan table for me, but thank you just the same.

Compulsive Tendencies- Thank you!
Finnish chocolate! The hard part is sharing with my kids.

~j –Any gift for my wiffy is a
gift for me. You’re so sweet.

C-Jane Blog – Thank you. The king
size sleeping bag will guarantee a cozy night or two, for two when we’re in the
wild or feeling wild.

I'm sew funny taking pictures
Love the Harley jacket. Just gotta get me the bike to go with it. Thanks.

roi, rey, rei –Just one
question…How’d you know my size? Thanks, it’s just perfect for my laptop.

Dear Dairy...I mean Diary- Thanks.
The fly rod is fabulous…you weren’t in Jackson Hole recently were you?

Hey Jude! - An autographed
football by the entire SUU football team…a collectors item for sure

Curiously Short on Time -Gracias!
The new suit looks sharp, if I do say so myself.

Hammer Time – Getting Fed-ex to
foot the bill for all these deliveries…four stars baby!

14 comments:

Sister Pottymouth said...

You're welcome.

Cari said...

No, I haven't been to Jackson Hole...I made it myself of course! I'm glad you like it!

Anonymous said...

Come on! After hugging you so many times - how could I not know your size? You are betimes so deliberately ingenuous.

C. Jane Kendrick said...

Enjoy!

Pappy Yokum said...

Well, I always thought since Cinderella had her pumpkin, you should have yours. Now, the trick will be to keep lippi from getting tangled in it and hanging himself.

dalene said...

What can I say? Just one more example of what Brown can do for you!

Megan said...

Davey says that Fed-ex will foot the bill anytime........for you.

Lyle said...

You're all so swell...sniff.

Lyle said...

Whoo-hooo! Colored text in my post! I'm one step closer to cooldom.

Pappy Yokum said...

I hope to grow up just like you, Dad!!! Maybe you can teach me some of those cool tricks...

~j. said...

Having Thanksgiving come early is a nice change o' pace.

Hey Jude! said...

uh...you're welcome

Melody said...

I wish I had given you something, but I will say thanks for your comment about Adam and the garden...that's it...Eve too.

Lyle said...

melody- No problem. I will just put your name on the card for the Venus Fly Traps that recently became an addition to our collection of house plants.