Thursday, October 02, 2008

The Executiuve Jet Set



Yes. It's true. I just got back from flying in one of these things. I highly recommend it. Our company owns two of them and I took a day jaunt on up to visit our sister company in Sioux Falls. Word to Sioux Falls: you have a lovely town. Thanks for the good time.

We left Nebraska around 7:30 in the morning, worked a full day in Sioux Falls and made it back home by 6:00. I could get used to this kind of business travel...now if only I could talk the pilot into doing a barrel roll next time we go.

5 comments:

Cari said...

Glad you made it back safe and sound. Small planes scare me.

Melody said...

What a blast! I say: Enjoy it while/or whenever you can. Thanks for the good wishes at my blog. Life is good!

Pappy Yokum said...

Wow, now you're important enough to take a ride on the corporate jet?! I guess I'm going to have to stop picturing you as a snot-nosed little brat. Not that I ever pictured you that way. Well, at least not since you really were little. Ok, not since you were a little younger than you are now. All right already, not since yesterday. But I swear, I will never picture you that way again. Maybe...

wendysue said...

Livin' large and in charge!!

Hartless in Utah said...

Nice ride little bro.
Sounds like you is one important cat now.